ThisGenerator.com – your nr.1 source for power generators
Our mission is to help you find the best power generation equipment to suit your needs. We aim to help you make your generator purchase by providing all the tools you need to compare leisure, backup or professional power generators.
Best Home Water Turbines: Reviews and Buying Guide
Gasoline Generators: Everything You Need to Know
Diesel Generators: Everything You Need to Know
Portable Solar Generator – Everything You Need to Know
An Introductory Guide to Hand-Crank Generators
Understanding Hydrogen Generators: What Really is a Hydrogen Generator?
Natural Gas Generators: An Essential Guide
Standby Generators: An Essential Guide
What are Inverter Generators? An Essential Guide
What are Tri-Fuel Portable Generators? An Introductory Guide
Power generator buying guides
Ensure that you will always buy your generator at the best price! We provide a price comparison for the most trustworthy and reliable online vendors.
Best selling power generators
- SPEED UP YOUR RECHARGEABILITY: It takes only 2 hours to recharge 80% battery of the power station through the wall outlet and 60W PD USB-C port simultaneously. You can also recharge your power station...
- SAFE & STEADY POWER SUPPLY: Armed with a 293Wh lithium-ion battery pack, the Explorer 300 features 2 Pure Sine Wave AC outlets that deliver stable and safe 300W power. The portable power station...
- POWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS: Featuring 2* AC outlet, 1* PD 60W USB-C port (input/output supported) , 1* fast charge 3.0 port, 1*USB-A port and 1* DC car port, the power station can recharge itself and...
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6...
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates...
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (10W-30 oil included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- ELECTRIC START: Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot
- QUIET OPERATION: 61 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline
Recent blog posts:
Why your RV needs portable inverter generator?
All of us know that we should prepare a portable generator during RV travel or outdoor camping, cause some typical things- air conditioner, microwave, and[…] continue reading
Top Electric Cars With Solar Panels On Roof: Their Features & Benefits
More and more car owners are switching to electric cars to save the environment. One way to make your electric car even more eco-friendly is[…] continue reading
How to Hook Up a Generator to Your House: A Step-by-Step Guide
You know the importance of having a backup generator if power outages are a common problem in your area. But hooking it up to your[…] continue reading
Frequently asked questions about power generators: