ThisGenerator.com – your nr.1 source for power generators
Our mission is to help you find the best power generation equipment to suit your needs. We aim to help you make your generator purchase by providing all the tools you need to compare leisure, backup or professional power generators.
Power generator buying guides
Ensure that you will always buy your generator at the best price! We provide a price comparison for the most trustworthy and reliable online vendors.
Best selling power generators
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dimensions-26.3 x 24.8 x 22.9 inches
- 【Power Your Outdoor Life】This Portable Power Station Equipped with EV grade lithium batteries，2*pure sine wave AC outlets which providing stable and security 300W power.Clear LCD screen shows...
- 【Powerful capacity】2 * AC pure sine wave outlets, Regulated car cigarette lighter plug care for mini cooler, 3 * DC ports, 1 * USB-C wih fast charging 60W, 2 * USB-A, 1*LED camping light which...
- 【Multiple Ways to Recharge】ALLWEI Solar Power Generator works with MPPT controller, ALLWEI solar panels are available and support fast recharging for power station while traveling or camping...
- 3600 Running Watts and 4650 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 14 Hours of Run Time Per Tank
- Features One 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
Recent blog posts:
Healthcare Power Solutions; What Do Managers Need to Know When Shopping for Backup Generators for Hospitals?
Hospitals consume a lot of power. According to the Commercial Building Energy Consumption Survey (CBECS) report 2013, hospitals make up just under 1% of all commercial facilities yet consume 4.3% of[…]
Generating your own electricity can reduce energy costs while ensuring a reliable power supply. It may also allow you to generate cleaner power to reduce your carbon footprint. Above all, generating[…]
How to Make Electricity by Burning Wood: An Introduction to Thermoelectric Generators (TEGs) and Thermoacoustic Engines (TAEs)
There has been a renewed interest in sustainable energy technologies recently due to new legislation and concerns over the environmental impacts of fossil fuels. As a result, scientists and general consumers[…]
Frequently asked questions about power generators: