ThisGenerator.com – your nr.1 source for power generators
Our mission is to help you find the best power generation equipment to suit your needs. We aim to help you make your generator purchase by providing all the tools you need to compare leisure, backup or professional power generators.
Power generator buying guides
Ensure that you will always buy your generator at the best price! We provide a price comparison for the most trustworthy and reliable online vendors.
Best selling power generators
- SPEED UP YOUR RECHARGEABILITY: It takes only 2 hours to recharge 80% battery of the power station through the wall outlet and 60W PD USB-C port simultaneously. You can also recharge your power station...
- SAFE & STEADY POWER SUPPLY: Armed with a 293Wh lithium-ion battery pack, the Explorer 300 features 2 Pure Sine Wave AC outlets that deliver stable and safe 300W power. The portable power station...
- POWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS: Featuring 2* AC outlet, 1* PD 60W USB-C port (input/output supported) , 1* fast charge 3.0 port, 1*USB-A port and 1* DC car port, the power station can recharge itself and...
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station has been featured as the "Best Portable Power Station for use in the outdoors" by Digital Trends. A classic choice for your pick.
- EASY TO CARRY: This entry-level portable power station is equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack, weighing only at 6.6 pounds. The solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor...
- VERSATILE POWER SOURCE: 1* Pure Sine Wave AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A), and 1* 12V DC car port to charge your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, cameras,...
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
Recent blog posts:
Healthcare Power Solutions; What Do Managers Need to Know When Shopping for Backup Generators for Hospitals?
Hospitals consume a lot of power. According to the Commercial Building Energy Consumption Survey (CBECS) report 2013, hospitals make up just under 1% of all commercial facilities yet consume 4.3% of[…]
Generating your own electricity can reduce energy costs while ensuring a reliable power supply. It may also allow you to generate cleaner power to reduce your carbon footprint. Above all, generating[…]
How to Make Electricity by Burning Wood: An Introduction to Thermoelectric Generators (TEGs) and Thermoacoustic Engines (TAEs)
There has been a renewed interest in sustainable energy technologies recently due to new legislation and concerns over the environmental impacts of fossil fuels. As a result, scientists and general consumers[…]
Frequently asked questions about power generators: