ThisGenerator.com – your nr.1 source for power generators
Our mission is to help you find the best power generation equipment to suit your needs. We aim to help you make your generator purchase by providing all the tools you need to compare leisure, backup or professional power generators.
Power generator buying guides
Ensure that you will always buy your generator at the best price! We provide a price comparison for the most trustworthy and reliable online vendors.
Best selling power generators
- 🧳PORTABLE & COMPACT: Super slim size (6.5 x 4.6 x 3.1 inches) and light weight (2.4 lbs). Portable power station with compact handle design is not only for emergency power at home, but also for...
- 🔌MULTI-OUTPUT: The portable power station equipped with 88Wh (24000mAh, 3.7V) capacity, 2*QC 3.0 USB ports (18W max), 2*USB ports (5V 2.4A), 1*USB C port (PD2. 0.18W max). 1*DC port(12-16.8V / 10A,...
- 💡EMERGENCY LIGHTS: This portable generator is built with a 3-level brightness LED flashlight, which could emit 2 lighting modes (steady light and flashing light, SOS mode) to meet your different...
- SPEED UP YOUR RECHARGEABILITY: It takes only 2 hours to recharge 80% battery of the power station through the wall outlet and 60W PD USB-C port simultaneously. You can also recharge your power station...
- SAFE & STEADY POWER SUPPLY: Armed with a 293Wh lithium-ion battery pack, the Explorer 300 features 2 Pure Sine Wave AC outlets that deliver stable and safe 300W power. The portable power station...
- POWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS: Featuring 2* AC outlet, 1* PD 60W USB-C port (input/output supported) , 1* fast charge 3.0 port, 1*USB-A port and 1* DC car port, the power station can recharge itself and...
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: Includes a low oil shut-off sensor and holds 0.6-quarts of oil (recommended 10W-30)
- RELIABLE AND POWERFUL: At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
- COVERED OUTLETS: 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets - Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe
Recent blog posts:
Introduction In the world of business, power is not just a luxury, it’s a necessity. A reliable power source is the lifeblood of any operation,[…] continue reading
Introduction In the face of a crisis, whether it’s a natural disaster or a power outage, how prepared are you? Do you have a plan[…] continue reading
Are you tired of the incessant noise from your generator? Does the constant hum disrupt your business operations or disturb your employees? If so, you’re[…] continue reading
Introduction Are you fully aware of the safety precautions and legal regulations surrounding the use of generators? As a business, it’s paramount to understand these[…] continue reading
Frequently asked questions: